AARP Services, Inc.
AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization, with a membership of nearly 38 million that helps people turn their goals and dreams into 'Real Possibilities' by changing the way America defines aging. With staffed offices in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, AARP works to strengthen communities and promote the issues that matter most to families such as healthcare security, financial security and personal fulfillment. AARP also advocates for individuals in the marketplace by selecting products and services of high quality and value to carry the AARP name. As a trusted source for news and information, AARP produces the world’s largest circulation magazine, AARP The Magazine and AARP Bulletin
ASI is a service organization managing the licensing of the AARP brand and related assets and overseeing the provider relationships that deliver products and services to the 50+ population.
ASI’s mission is to inspire new and innovative business practices, guide consumers to make informed choices, and deliver products and services that better fulfill life-stage needs
AARP Services (ASI) is an $1.1 billion for-profit division of AARP. ASI’s revenue is derived from 80+ top national brands that co-develop products leveraging AARP’s brand and market to its membership of 38M consumers. ASI provides marketing support services to these partners in the form of media services, creative QC, data management and governance, analytics and reporting deliverables, digital, and other marketing functions.
Additionally, in 2014 ASI launched a new direct marketing agency, Influent50, which is focused on reaching and engaging AARP’s 38M members, as well as the most valuable segment in the US, the 127M consumers age 50+. Influent50 provides a full suite of advertising and marketing services. Additionally, the agency manages a multi-media co-op program with an advertising budget of $40M+.
In addition to leading strategic efforts, this person will:
· B.S. or B.A required - Advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or Business preferred
· 10+ years in data, direct marketing, marketing services, and/or digital advertising agency
· Expert level knowledge of marketing data and digital media buying strategies, their practical applications in multi-channel campaigns, including multi-variate test design and contact optimization
· Hands-on experience in advanced data sourcing, partnering and new product development
· Hands-on experience in digital media buys through platforms such as BlueKai, Krux, Google Display Network, double click, Facebook, LiveRamp, among others
· Proficiency in use of online/offline data for marketing and analytics, infrastructure and processes required to manage and mobilize data for audience purposes. Working knowledge of industry vendors.
· Ability to develop project plans, and manage strategic projects across internal teams and clients; motivate people to action
· Ability to build trust and achieve results through others in a matrix environment
· Solid presentation skills, ability to create content in Power Point, Word, and Excel. Able to articulate complex insights and interpretations in high level terms to non-technical colleagues, clients & vendors.
· Must be a self-starter with ability to take new work assignments with little supervision
AARP offers competitive benefits with a 401K, 100% company funded pension plan, health, dental, vision and life insurance, STD/LTD, paid vacation and sick, and other benefits.
AARP is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. AARP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.